Rank Foundation - Pebble Grants
This is Rank’s small funding stream for UK registered charities and recognised churches which are raising money for projects where the total cost is less than £1million. It funds projects for which the mainstay is capital costs (building work, refurbishment or the purchase of long-term equipment) or a one-off short-term activity (such as an annual respite break or holiday for disadvantaged young people). You must have already raised a third of the total costs.
- When to apply:
- At any time.They do not publish deadlines as this is dependent on the number of applications they receive.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
No funder phone number
- How to apply
- Application forms are available on the website. There are separate applications for capital costs and short breaks.
- They will not support projects that are for the benefit of only one ethnic or religious group. Facilities must be open to the wider community.
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No maximum provided
- Annually awarded:
- Notes on award amounts:
- Annual total and average from 2017 accounts. They do not publish maximum amounts as this is dependent on the number of applications they receive. The most commonly donated amount is £1000.
- Community facilities
- General charitable activities
- Religious activities
- Respite and holidays
- Economically/socially disadvantaged
- Religious and belief groups
- Young people